Madison Freelancers Annual Tax Workshop
Welcome to Freelancers Union SPARK!
We host meetups for freelancers by freelancers: we invite you to bring your expertise, questions, and elevator pitches to the table to workshop and discuss. Join us on the first Wednesday of every month (and our Facebook group for the in-between time!) to meet other entrepreneurs in the area, get inspired, and talk about stuff like…
February SPARK: Our annual tax workshop will offer, from an accountant or CPA:
- Advice for filing your returns now
- Best practices for expense deductions
- Discussion of the impact of the changes to the tax code for this year
Regardless of industry, we all share similar experiences as independent business owners! We try to ensure everyone leaves with insights and connections that will help their business thrive.
SPARK is built on the premise that we’re stronger together than we are on our own.
Check out our Madison Facebook group to swap jobs, resources, and meet other people who love their “boss!”
The national conversation is live at #FreelanceSPARK. Join us in a whole bunch of cities across the country!
- Yes, this event is for freelancers of all industries. We’re all connected by our efforts to succeed in the gig economy.
- No, this event will not be taped- it’s a meetup!
- Sometimes we do bring in an expert speaker- we’ll announce that above.